Monday, June 13, 2011

Phillustration 2011

This past weekend my good friend Stephen Sistilli of Rough Sketch Studio and I ventured around Philly and ended up at the Sketch Club to see a show that he had entered in. We were pleased to see that he had received 1st place for a sequential piece he had done for Koni vs. Avengelyne! We also hung out with one of my favorite college instructors Rich Harrington and dabbled in drawing. It was definitely an awesome experience!

Speaking of the Sketch Club, their annual Phillustration show is coming back around and Steve & I just entered some pieces in hopes of making the cut since it seems to get more and more competitive as the years pass. It is amazing and wonderful to see all the fantastic artists locally here in the Philadelphia area! The show is from June 25th - July 17th. For more details, check out the show's blog !






Also, from June 17th - 19th is Philadelphia's Wizard World at the convention center! Please come by and check out me and my favorite guys at Rough Sketch Studio & our new "Art of Rough Sketch" book!

No comments:

Post a Comment