Saturday, March 23, 2013

2013 Endeavers

Hello all! It's been a little while since I'd posted last... this surely does not mean I hadn't been busy! The second generation of our very own Kippy Berryfoote will soon be available in full color! I redid the whole book and am much happier with it. Author Robert Lunsk and I are excited to get it out there. Here's a page from the book:

Since I primarily had been working alone since college, I found it hard to keep my enthusiasm up on a more consistent basis compared to how easy it was when you are surrounded by creative people. I recently decided to join the Burlington County Art Guild. It's really great! Every month there is a meeting with a featured artist doing a demo. It's incredibly inspiring! I'm also starting to enter shows and enter the Fine Art world starting with my pet portraits. I plan to get more illustrative as I go when it comes to the shows. But it is that time of year so there will be updates!

Me with my Papillon.
"Nature" show at the Palmyra Cove last Saturday. My first appearance in BCAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment