Friday, January 22, 2010

Senior Year!

Quick update:

It is THAT time of year! The senior show at Moore College is officially about 3 months away! That means there is much to do in little time. I couldn't be more excited! While not giving away everything about my project, I will say that I'm working on a kid's book whose story is very special to me and I hope to pitch it to publishers within the year. More on that later!

This being said, I will most likely hold off on any commissions until May of this year, however keep checking back for I'm always up to something! Something cool to look forward to other than the release of the new Velvet Rope, is an upcoming children's book, A Cat Named Haiku, illustrated by a good friend of mine Dexter Weeks! It should be on the shelves of your local bookstore soon. Check out a teaser at Comixology.com.

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment