Sunday, February 21, 2010

Some Paintings

Hello all! I have been MIA from blogging for a few weeks for I have been incredibly busy working to make the upcoming Senior Show the best it can be! Things are going well.

Anyway, I had decided once I came into this school to minor in 2D Fine Arts. I wanted to be an oil painter/illustrator just like NC Wyeth. I was disappointed when it wasn't what I thought it would be. But I have stuck with it to earn that minor and this last semester I feel like I'm finally getting it for the first time. Although I've decided oils aren't for me when it comes to Illustration, Fine Arts painting classes are fun because they encourage experimentation and are relaxing. I think this aspect of art shouldn't be forgotten once someone becomes deeply embedded in Illustration.

Here are some examples of what I have been doing lately on the Fine Arts end.

No comments:

Post a Comment