Sunday, March 21, 2010

Senior Show & Rescue Pups!

Hello all! It has been a busy time and it's about to get a little crazier! Everything's going great with the children's book I am working on for my show and I actually feel like I'm making pretty good time.

I know I've been pretty ghostly about the whole thing but it's not to be mean, it's so it can be a great surprise down the line when I hopefully get it published! It's a story about the two dogs that my family and I adopted from a rescue who were abused and neglected by irresponsible breeders at an Amish barn. Yes, I said Amish! I want to make aware the reality of abuse that thousands of dogs undergo just to breed more puppies to be shipped to pet stores for profit.

Moral to my story? Don't shop, ADOPT! There are so many animals that are already in need of a home, let's take a step at a time to get to the root of the problem.

Since you've read my nice little rant, here's a teaser for my show coming in about a month! For information on coming to see Moore's Senior Show email me at briellejwilson@gmail.com.

Until next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment